Denford Zeroturn Collet chuck spares

Any information regarding the Denford ZeroCentre ZeroTurn ZeroBore Fanuc CNC machines

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

g-speed

Denford Zeroturn Collet chuck spares

Post by g-speed » Thu 02 Apr , 2009 18:34 pm

I need to find a new pair of seals for the chuck on my lathe. It is an air operated collet chuck which takes M673 collets. The only identification on it is SZSP42 -032-. I need a pair of seals that go between the stationary ring where the air goes in and the rotating chuck itself. I've tried Crawford/Pratt-Burnerd but they don't recognise it and said to try RDG tools. Does anyone know what the make of this chuck is and where spare are available if RDG don't have any?
Attachments
DSC01068.JPG
DSC01068.JPG (148.93 KiB) Viewed 7648 times

Lone_Ranger
CNC Expert
CNC Expert

Re: Denford Zeroturn Collet chuck spares

Post by Lone_Ranger » Thu 02 Apr , 2009 19:07 pm

g-speed wrote:I need to find a new pair of seals for the chuck on my lathe. It is an air operated collet chuck which takes M673 collets. The only identification on it is SZSP42 -032-. I need a pair of seals that go between the stationary ring where the air goes in and the rotating chuck itself. I've tried Crawford/Pratt-Burnerd but they don't recognise it and said to try RDG tools. Does anyone know what the make of this chuck is and where spare are available if RDG don't have any?
Possible Bison/Toolmex, try Rotagrip in Birmingham, they are the best for stuff like that, they seem to be able to lay their hands on just about anything in the chuck line, best try calling them, not likely to find it on their website store!!
Contact details, follow the link

http://rotagriponline.com//index.php?op ... &Itemid=31

Regards
Rob

:) :) :)