Triac front panel for input

All info relating to the Denford Triac series of CNC milling machines

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

eyupyupi

Triac front panel for input

Post by eyupyupi » Tue 15 Dec , 2009 22:04 pm

Hi there

I put recently a request in the forum about a malfunction on my Triac from Set./1985.
The front panel which is the control with all the functions is broken down. Does somebody know where I can buy a spare unit?

Thanks
eyupyupi

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Re: Triac front panel for input

Post by Denford Admin » Wed 16 Dec , 2009 9:53 am

I've not seen anything like that lying around here anymore, so we can't help really.
If you can't find a spare the only thing to do would be to take the old one apart and try to repair and clean up the membrane contacts

funkstar

Post by funkstar » Tue 26 Jan , 2010 23:45 pm

I dont know how you are doing on this topic, but I am planning a Mach conversion of my -86 Triac and will be selling a complete and perfectly functioning controlling unit (the whole big black box). Perhaps you would want one..?

P.-

Martin
CNC Guru
CNC Guru

Post by Martin » Wed 27 Jan , 2010 0:51 am

I think you may be talking about different control types. I think they need a keeypad for a PNC3 controled Triac. I may be wrong though.

funkstar

Post by funkstar » Wed 27 Jan , 2010 8:57 am

My system is a PNC3. I am quite shure of that.
There are pictures of it on my webpage (think there is a link i my signature here on the forum).
Perhaps this is OT, and should be put under the Denford Classifieds (and looking there I saw your answer eyupyupi, so perhaps you already got what you needed).

P.-