Easimill spares available

All info relating to the Denford EasiMill and EasiTurn lathes and mills

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

XJ5373

Easimill spares available

Post by XJ5373 » Sun 10 Sep , 2006 22:21 pm

Hi,
I have decided to install a new control system in my Easimill and have very carefully removed a number of original parts from the machine thinking that other owners might be interested in getting hold of some spares? For simplicity I have listed the parts on Ebay, search for Denford.

I have listed the Digiplan stepper drivers, the screen, the PNC3 Interface card and the Processor keyboard card including VDU board.
At the time I started dismantling everything was working and I have been very carefull so I would expect the parts to be in good shape.
Hope that this gives someone some help.
Ian
PS I also have a brand new casette tape just bought (at great expense!) from North East Electronics if anone is interested.
Ian

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Post by Denford Admin » Mon 11 Sep , 2006 9:12 am

Don't let them go for nothing on Ebay, I'm going to allow image uploading and add a spares for sale / wanted section pretty soon, so I guess you've more chance of finding a genuine buyer on here who will appreciate the spares.