Alarm 1020

All info relating to the Denford Cyclone lathes

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

jjfranklin

Alarm 1020

Post by jjfranklin » Tue 17 Oct , 2006 18:40 pm

Hello,

Greetings from Mexico. I have a problem with my CNC Denford Lathe, when I try to open the Chuck, the door or change a tool in the turret, nothing happens and the alarm "1020: Options?" appears on the screen, could anyone help me out with this? All the other operations seem to be ok, but obviously I can not do much withouth opening the door first. Thanks in advance.

Martin
CNC Guru
CNC Guru

Post by Martin » Tue 17 Oct , 2006 19:48 pm

Hi
It sounds as if you need to set the 450 Diagnostics on the Fanuc. These set the Denford Options. If you can supply the machine serial number I will have a look for the record sheet for your machine.
It may be worth looking in the original paperwork if you still have it. Someone may have taken a copy of the Diagnostics.

Martin

jjfranklin

Re: Alarm 1020

Post by jjfranklin » Wed 18 Oct , 2006 16:28 pm

I am afraid I do not have that copy, the serial number of my Denford Cyclone Fanuc OT-A is EO 4291/2. I will really appreciate if you can help me with this, I also do not know how to set the diagnostics. Thanks in advance.

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Post by Denford Admin » Wed 18 Oct , 2006 19:13 pm

You press the DGNOS/PARAM button a few times until dignostics appear.
You may also have to be in a certain mode (EDIT or MDI maybe ?)

Here are the diagnostic bits for you to check against your machine:

- Denford accept no liability for loss or damage caused by using this information - you have been warned :!:
Attachments
cyclone-ota-otc-diagnostics.txt
Diagnostic settings for Fanuc OT-A/B/C controls
(5.9 KiB) Downloaded 841 times

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Post by Denford Admin » Wed 18 Oct , 2006 19:18 pm

PS - save the file by right clicking the link and shoose Save Target As... so you can see it properly formatted.
(IE seems to screw things up if you click download on mine)