Denford Triac Fanuc 21m Post Processor for Solidworks

Anything to do with configuring CAM systems and Post Processors to run on different CNC machines

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

jasonjeff
Hardware/Software: Denford Triac
Fusion 360
Solidworks

Denford Triac Fanuc 21m Post Processor for Solidworks

Post by jasonjeff » Sat 05 Aug , 2023 11:02 am

I am currently working with the Denford Triac Fanuc 21m and need to create g-code from SolidWorks. Unfortunately, SolidWorks does not have a default post processor for Fanuc 21m.

I have a few questions regarding this situation:

1. In SolidWorks, there are several available Fanuc post processors like fanuc10m, fanuc11m, fanuc16m, and fanucom. My question is, can I use one of these post processors to generate the g-code that will work properly on the Fanuc 21m machine? (screenshot attached for reference)

2. Is there a specific source or location where I can obtain the post processor for Fanuc 21m compatible with SolidWorks?

3. I have explored other CAM software options like Fusion360, which offers "Fanuc" and "Denford" post processors. However, it doesn't provide an option to select the exact Fanuc 21m model. Are there any alternative CAM software options that have a default post processor for the Fanuc 21m?

Any guidance or suggestions on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-08-03 131123.png
Screenshot 2023-08-03 131123.png (51.35 KiB) Viewed 26645 times