Orac electronics

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

Boris

Orac electronics

Post by Boris » Sun 27 Jun , 2021 16:48 pm

I have 2 full sets of ORAC electronics, including power supplies, drivers, VFD's, CRT monitors, encoders etc that are available.

I bought an original ORAC that was working except for a spindle RPM issue. The chap that sold it had bought a complete 2nd set of electronics for it in order to fix the issue. I've decided to convert it to LINUXCNC and am well beyond the point of no return. There might a couple of years difference as some of the boards are very slightly different.

The electronics and electrical items are in a box and ideally would go to someone that could make use of them. I'm not really sure what it's all worth. If you had a quick change tool post that would fit an ORAC or some tool holders or tooling that you wanted to swap perhaps we could do that.

Ultimately I'd just be happy if someone can use them rather than going to the tip.

Cheers,
Boris.

P.s I don't really want to split. I'm due to move house in the next few months so don't want to cart any of it with me.

Boris

Re: Orac electronics

Post by Boris » Sun 27 Jun , 2021 16:51 pm

Pic for info
Attachments
IMG_20210627_154313.jpg
IMG_20210627_154313.jpg (585.19 KiB) Viewed 4832 times