Coventry R8 Easychange holders

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

Large519
CNC Expert
CNC Expert
Hardware/Software: Denford Triac PNC3
FeatureCam - CADCAM
Delcam Powershape

Coventry R8 Easychange holders

Post by Large519 » Wed 15 May , 2013 10:18 am

I have 2 Coventry R8 easy change holders and various collets for sale, they are the old style where you thread the cutter into the collet. I've recently bought new tool holders that are of the straight forward collet type so these are not required.
They are both in v good condition, as well as the collets, and come with tighten spanners too.
Will post pics later this eve, as I will be putting them on a well know auction site too, but thought I'd offer them to fellow denford people first.

Not sure what these are worth but going buy the cost of the new tool holders and a er25 collet set, they are worth a few quid. Offers welcome but will post a buy now later along with pics.

Large519
CNC Expert
CNC Expert
Hardware/Software: Denford Triac PNC3
FeatureCam - CADCAM
Delcam Powershape

Re: Coventry R8 Easychange holders

Post by Large519 » Thu 16 May , 2013 13:13 pm

Pics of the r8 easychange holders

These collets fit the holders, sizes are 3 x 6mm, 10mm and 16mm.

I didnt realise that these collets dont fit these particular easy change holders, I've never used them, they came with the machine. Sizes are 6mm, 10mm, 12mm and 16mm

£100 the lot, bargain as the new ones cost £92 each.

Due to weight, prefer collection, but can post if required

bikermickyc
Hardware/Software: Denford Quatromill any help in setting up etc appreciated as we have just got one from auction- has a heidenhain controller- and seems good nick no backlash in screws etc- have any members any experience of this well built machine- thanks mike

Re: Coventry R8 Easychange holders

Post by bikermickyc » Sat 22 Mar , 2014 19:54 pm

Hi if you still have them i will buy thanks Mike for my denford- 07831383534 thanks