starmill mach3 for sale

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

Andycnc

starmill mach3 for sale

Post by Andycnc » Mon 18 Jul , 2011 19:39 pm

Starmill PC converted to run with Mach3. As with almost all these machines it's done very little work and most of that was with wood. I've not had it very long but need just a little more travel in the X axis and so have had to upgrade to a bigger machine.

Really nice clean, unworn machine. Has an easychange chuck fitted, comes with one DA collet holder with 4 collets.

I'm looking for £1100 for it. For another £50 I'll throw in a PC set up to work with it (demo copy of mach3). Alternatively, bring your pc with you and I'll set it up for you and demo it.
There are some T-slot nuts for it, no vice (well, there is one I used as a stopgap but it's horrible).

It weighs 100kg so 2 people can move it. Fitted fine in my volvo estate.

I'll try to add some pics in the next few days.

Will be going on Ebay in the next few weeks, but in no real rush to sell it.

Thanks
Andy
25 years as Electronics design Engineer, cnc machines used for manufacture of prototypes. Have Boxford 240tcl and 260vmc, Denford starmill, used to have an Orac. All converted to run Mach3. Happy to try to help with any tech issues.

keith dickinson

Re: starmill mach3 for sale

Post by keith dickinson » Sun 31 Jul , 2011 16:25 pm

Hi, is this machine still for sale
please phone 01233 632068
Keith
?Starmill PC converted to run with Mach3. As with almost all these machines it's done very little work and most of that was with wood. I've not had it very long but need just a little more travel in the X axis and so have had to upgrade to a bigger machine.

Really nice clean, unworn machine. Has an easychange chuck fitted, comes with one DA collet holder with 4 collets.

I'm looking for £1100 for it. For another £50 I'll throw in a PC set up to work with it (demo copy of mach3). Alternatively, bring your pc with you and I'll set it up for you and demo it.
There are some T-slot nuts for it, no vice (well, there is one I used as a stopgap but it's horrible).

It weighs 100kg so 2 people can move it. Fitted fine in my volvo estate.

I'll try to add some pics in the next few days.

Will be going on Ebay in the next few weeks, but in no real rush to sell it.

Thanks
Andy