All info relating to the Denford Triac series of CNC milling machines
Moderators: Martin, bradders, Steve, Mr Magoo
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri 12 Oct , 2012 11:38 am
- Hardware/Software: Triac PC
Triac PC. Installed V5 Milling and security key accepted. Should I be installing another driver or more software to enable communication ?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3592
- Joined: Fri 10 Feb , 2006 12:40 pm
- Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.
- Location: Sunny Brighouse
You may have the wrong machine selected in v5, there are no special drivers required for RS232 (as long as the COM port is enabled and active in windows)
See this post and look at the .pdf files in the first post.