Triac VMC milling with Fanuc MD v1.54

All info relating to the Denford Triac series of CNC milling machines

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

alphaindustry

Triac VMC milling with Fanuc MD v1.54

Post by alphaindustry » Tue 31 May , 2011 18:50 pm

Dear Sir!
I am glad to say that I have started my Triac VMC milling with Fanuc MD v1.54 but still some functions i.e Tool changer,automatic door system are not working properly in this version and some example programs given in the machine's instruction manual are also not executing.
In its instruction manual, version 1.0a is given as genuine software and I think that this problem can be solved by replacing the software with the genuine software.
Can you please arrange me this software of version 1.0a?
Best Regards!
Kamal

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Hardware/Software: Go to User Control Panel > Profile
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Re: Triac VMC milling with Fanuc MD v1.54

Post by Denford Admin » Wed 01 Jun , 2011 8:41 am

Try this download I found:
http://www.denfordata.com/downloads/dos/FANUCMD.TRI.zip

There are seperate folders for the diffferent types of Triac, presumably this will help you work out what setting file changes you need for your particular machine.

alphaindustry

Post by alphaindustry » Thu 30 Jun , 2011 11:48 am

Dear Denford Admin!

I have a software FANUC MD v2.102 suggested by you http://www.denfordata.com/downloads/dos/FANUCMD.TRI.zip
from which I want to run my DENFORD TRIAC VMC, but during installation it gives an error "Dongle not found".
Can you plz suggest me a flash code for it?
Another question regarding this software is that which file can I use for its installation.
Hoping to have good response from you regarding my problems!

Regards
Kamal

alphaindustry

Post by alphaindustry » Sat 02 Jul , 2011 9:56 am

Also guide me that which DOS version is most compatable with Fanucmd.Currently I am using DOS 6.2.

Denford Admin
Site Admin
Enter as much information about your CNC hardware and software as you can - it makes it easier for everyone to know what you're talking about then.

Post by Denford Admin » Mon 04 Jul , 2011 8:50 am

DOS 6.2 should be fine.

As far as I know, If the machine is connected and communicating then there is no need for flash code or dongle.

alphaindustry

Post by alphaindustry » Wed 06 Jul , 2011 11:37 am

But when I execute "Command.com" file from my fanucmd 1.54 its gives a message "Incorrect DOS version".
I have booted my system on DOS 5 again but its still givivg the same message.I am thinking of booting it on DOS 3.2 because I think denford has manufecturd TRIAC VMC first time in 1986 and DOS 3.2 was also developed in 1985 or 1986 so may be this problem can be solved if boot it on DOS 3.2.

Denford Admin
Site Admin

Post by Denford Admin » Wed 06 Jul , 2011 11:41 am

Sorry I have no idea whether DOS version is important or not. I'm sure people have run it ok on DOS 6.22

Shouldn't you be running the command "FanucMD" and not "command.com" which is a DOS system file ?