All info relating to the Denford NovaTurn CNC lathes
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- CNC Guru
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Mon 13 Feb , 2006 12:35 pm
- Location: Brighouse, England
Turn 270 and Novaturn Tool Post power supply. Note ? the fuse is a 3.15 Amp T (Slow Blow).
- Toolpost power supply (Medium).JPG (70.19 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
- CNC Apprentice
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon 20 May , 2019 15:15 pm
- Hardware/Software: Micromill 2000:
denstep card (from swap)-atc
Hi Bradders, is this right about the fuse? my novaturn has a .5amp fast blow and the drawings call for it as such. I have been blowing a lot of them, so I am curious what the fuse is there to protect, and can I put in a larger one!