Novamill case and parts for sale

Anything to do with buying, selling or sourcing Denford machines, spares or software - please use sensibly!

Moderators: Martin, Steve, Mr Magoo

njlwilliamson

Novamill case and parts for sale

Post by njlwilliamson » Wed 18 May , 2011 11:40 am

Hi,

I've just got a 2001 Novamill and I'm going to convert it to new electronics and steppers etc and I'm also going to build myself a new enclosure. I'm going to sell off the parts I don't need to fund the project.

Maybe for sale I have the metal case containing the control electronics and the power supplies. I might re-use them if I don't get a good offer.

Definitely for sale I have everything else, (apart from the actual mill and the spindle motor) the safety enclosure, the control electronics, the spindle driver the stepper drivers and the steppers.

I can get photos and more details if people are interested.

Cheers,

nick

angel-tech
CNC Guru
CNC Guru
Hardware/Software: .....
4 Quatros
3 Oracs
2 Easiturn atc
12 station lathe atc
Mach 3

Re: Novamill case and parts for sale

Post by angel-tech » Thu 19 May , 2011 22:31 pm

I'm interested in most of it, i'll pm you my contact details.

JohnHaine
CNC Apprentice
CNC Apprentice
Hardware/Software: My Novamill, bought in Nov 11 without electronics, is now up and running under Mach3 with a home-build control box. I'm very pleased with the machine, only project so far is correcting a cheap small machine vice originally bought for a vertical slide to use on the machine - not a right-angle in it when bought!

Re: Novamill case and parts for sale

Post by JohnHaine » Sun 27 Nov , 2011 17:26 pm

Is the cable that goes from the electronics box to the mill with the big Harting connector on the end available please?

John.